Crystal Beads Diamond Artok good shop
1. Refer to the comparison table on the campus to identify each diamond number which corresponds to a printed area on the canvas.
2. Insert round end of the dotting pen into the dotting cement(push hard, otherwise the cement may fall)
3. Use the round end to stick the diamond and slightly press down to get the extra cement out.
4. Tear apart the partial film and stick the diamond to the canvas according to the corresponding number.
5. Incase of sticking to a wrong place , remove the wrong diamond with a tweezers.
6. After finished, slightly press down diamonds with hand or book to keep them firmly attached.
7. Size 20cm x 30cm